The 2017 New Tech Network Impact Report
Posted 09/13/2017 11:00AM
K. Smith School is a proud member of the New Tech Network (NTN). Want to know more about why? Check out the 2017 impact report: http://bit.ly/2wcWPsW
- NTN students have 92% grad rate. 9% HIGHER than national avg.
- NTN students grow 52% more in critical thinking skills.
- NTN students outperform on college entrance exams.
- NTN students score higher on employability skills.
- NTN school model better prepares students.
The report also includes a feature of one of K. Smith's promising elementary school practices.