Laurelwood's Spring Choir 2018
Permission slips are in the office.
The following procedures ensure a smooth registration process. Please review the information carefully.
There is a $20 fee towards the purchase of a choir t-shirt.
- Month-long session
- Club meets on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Club meets twice a week unless otherwise indicated.
- Club is held from 2:30-3:30 pm
- Club will meet in K2
- April 23, 24
- April 30, May 1
- May 7, 8
- May 14, 15
- May 21, 22
- May 29
- Performance on Friday, June 1st at 10:15 am
Attendance and Pick-Up
We need your support to ensure 100% attendance. There is no make-up session if a student misses a club date. Students must meet in Room K2 at 2:30pm and be pick-up by 3:30pm.
Since the club has a limited amount of time and require students to be on task and appropriately engaged during each session, it is important that all students are cooperative and motivated to do their best. The following policies guide students on how to conduct themselves while in the club.
- All students are expected to comply with Laurelwood's school rules.
- Participants will show respect towards their peers and all adults within the club.
- Students will be on time and ready to participate with a positive attitude.
Inappropriate behavior will be handled as follows:
- Reminder to the students about the expectations for behavior.
- Warning and possible time out from the activity to help student refocus and rejoin the group.
- Supervising teacher will phone the parent or guardian to share concerns.
If a second phone call is necessary, parent will be informed that the student. can no longer participate in the club. Tuition paid will be forfeited.