Please join us for our Costume Parade on Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Parents should meet on the playground for the parade by 9:00 am please stay within the parameters of the blacktop, please do not enter the campus.
Parents will be invited to the playground starting at 8:50 am. through the red iron gate and NOT through the main campus.
- Do NOT PARK in the Staff parking lot.
- Please keep in mind that costumes should be appropriate for school.
- Please avoid costumes that would frighten young children.
- Do not use fake blood, inappropriate masks, or include any weapons with your costume.
- The costume must fit over their regular clothes and be easily removed.
- Please provide regular clothes for the remainder of the school day.
- Costumes should not be worn all day at school.
It will be a day full of excitement and energy, please be mindful and respectful to all our parents, students and staff. Let's make this a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.