Communicating with parents and caregivers is important to us. Once your child is enrolled in school, it is important that you update your information each year to receive school communications in a timely manner. There are two online systems we use to stay in touch.
PowerSchool Parent Portal
PowerSchool is the system we use to contact you in case of an emergency and for safety notifications. Using this system you will tell us who you want us to contact and where you want us to contact you...by email, through text or calling your home or mobile phone. Please visit Evergreen School District's PowerSchool Parent Portal Information page for instructions on how to use PowerSchool.
PeachJar Flyer Distribution
Peachjar is an eflyer management system used by Evergreen School District (ESD) which allows parents to automatically receive approved eflyers in their inbox.
Peachjar delivers timely information about important school-approved programs like soccer, baseball, basketball and other after school sports, scouting, college savings plans! It's easy - parents receive digital flyers via email, and can also view them on their school website.
If you are new to your school this year and are not receiving eFlyers in your inbox, follow the instructions below to manually add your school to your Peachjar account. You will have an existing Peachjar account if your child was enrolled in an ESD school last year and you are currently receiving eflyers from that school.
To manually add or remove a school from your account…
- Log in to your Peachjar account. (You may need to request a new password since all accounts were initially created for parents automatically.)
- At the top, click on "My Account".
- From the menu on the left, choose "Notification Preferences".
- To remove a school, just click the Remove School button next to the name of the school you would like to be removed.
- To add a school, click Add School(s).
- Find the school you would like to add by choosing your country, state then district (Evergreen Elementary) from the drop down menus. The school list will populate below. Highlight the school you wish to add and click Add School(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the school's front office.