Dances in middle school are fun! It’s a great way to hang out with friends, laugh, and of course show off your dance moves! To participate in after-school activities and dances:
- Students must be in attendance on the day of the event.
- In order to attend LeyVa dances, students are required to have a signed parent permission slip, a prearranged ride home, and the appropriate school dress attire.
- LeyVa dances are closed. Only LeyVa students may attend LeyVa dances and they must stay for the entire dance.
- Students are required to prearrange a ride home at the end of the dance or any after-school activity. Failure to be picked up in a timely fashion may result in loss of future activities/privileges.
- Our dances are from 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. in our gym.